The rapidly evolving international and local trade and business relations accelerated by Covid Pandemic have left the business sector in Georgia largely unprepared. Especially noteworthy is the small and medium sector in that direction.
In response to this challenge, the Georgian Employers’ Association offers awareness-raising campaigns, training and consulting activities to the business sector.
Activities offered by the Association will help the business sector:
- Make the product / service available to the customer;
- Save on advertising and operating costs;
- Provide more customers with information about their product / service;
- Engage in international trade;
- Finally increase business efficiency.